Power And Utilities Industry Insights
Assisting the power and utilities industry decision-makers tonavigate government regulations and legislation and to develop successful enterprises through insightand with informedstrategies.
Information for all aspects of decision making:
- UK Ports assists and advises on profitable strategies andhelps plan for long-term profitability
- Energy end-users for procurement or generationof investment decisions
- Lobbies policymakers for user friendly policies andan understanding of how policies will impact markets and economies
- Leading market analysts supply detailed information on demandelasticity and price drivers
- Provides engineering and operations directors with the latest technical, safety information and performance details
- Financial investors for market opportunities and asset valuations
- Keeps compliance officers up to date with regulatory and environmental obligations
Where UK Ports can help
- Legislation guidelines for emissions, risks and regulatory outlooks,supply, demand.
- Price implications, detailed economic transactions, geo-politics and industry trendsincluding financial and political coverage on energy markets andcompanies
- Regulations, design methods and product information on engineering and process standards
- Inventory optimisation and parts’management
UK Ports assist clients to reduce costs, increase operational efficiency, reduce risk, and effectively evaluate market and investment opportunities.
Our unrivalled insight into the globalpower and generation industry allows us to offer:
- Regulation and policy drivers
- Analysisof present andfuture energy demand
- Potential andactual market size, immediate forecasts and trends
- Power generation capacity and demand
- Competitors and market capacity