Get Direct Access to the most RELIABLE, TRUSTED UK PORTS SUPPLIERS Comprehensive Resource of Opportunities
From UK Ports Authorities to Ports Services
Herbosch-Kiere is a leading European specialist in Marine Construction, Maritime Salvage, Demolition & Heavy Lifting. Herbosch-Kiere’s primary focus is on projects with a high degree of technical difficulty or logistical problems where our engineers can provide safe, innovative and cost-effective solutions
For further details contact Judy Turley
Business Development on Tel: 0208 987 9995,
We have the skills, knowledge and a comprehensive modern fleet of piling plant and equipment to carry out temporary and permanent steel piled installations with our own highly trained workforce. We work on a design and install principle for the delivery of steel piling and have in-house design engineers working with Contracts Managers and estimators to ensure the most economic solution is provided to customers. We develop solutions from £5,000 to £10,000,000 based on the following range of equipment to suit any customer requirement;
· Vibratory Leader Rig – purpose designed for installation and extraction of sheet piles. These rigs have short set up times, high output capability and all operations are carried out near or at ground level
· Hydraulic Pile Press – uses previously driven piles to drive and extract piles without noise or vibration if required. The press and power pack are self contained and ideal for environmentally sensitive, inner city, restricted or constrained sites and over open water
· ‘Grizzly’ Hammers – mounted to an excavator the hammer is self sufficient once pile packs are unloaded. This hammer is ideal for working in restricted conditions, including headroom, and can drive on embankments. The hammer can also drive tubular piles and posts.
· Vibratory Hammers – crane suspended and adaptable to pile type
· Impact hammers – attached to leader rig and adaptable to pile type
WPH have over 40 years experience of large and small projects in the field of Marine Construction, Demolition & Plant Hire and is fully compliant with Health and Safety requirements.
We are ISO 9001 registered and the winners of two prestigious Institute of Civil Engineers awards.
All our craft are Port of London Authority registered.
The company is a PLA registered and approved contractor.
For further details visit www.wphmarine.com or
Contact Ian Bone on +44 (0) 1795 422764