Get Direct Access to the most RELIABLE, TRUSTED UK PORTS SUPPLIERS Comprehensive Resource of Opportunities
From UK Ports Authorities to Ports Services
Herbosch-Kiere is a leading European specialist in Marine Construction, Maritime Salvage, Demolition & Heavy Lifting. Herbosch-Kiere’s primary focus is on projects with a high degree of technical difficulty or logistical problems where our engineers can provide safe, innovative and cost-effective solutions
For further details contact Judy Turley
Business Development on Tel: 0208 987 9995,
Since 1991, Dynasafe BACTEC Limited (DBL) has provided a comprehensive range of arine EOD and UXO risk mitigation services - ranging from consultancy and risk assessment, to survey, investigation and clearance services.
DBL provides highly experienced personnel and specialist equipment for in-shore and off-shore marine operations worldwide.
DBL also develops specific UXO clearance services for projects such as: ports, docks and harbour developments, offshore and near shore schemes.
Global marine projects benefiting from these specialised services include, but are not limited to, offshore wind farm projects, subsea cabling, pipe lay projects, oil, gas and mineral exploration and capital dredging works.
For situations where proactive survey or clearance is not appropriate, DBL supplies on-board, on-shore or on-call marine UXO geophysicists and UXO experts. They deal with encountered threats, and are supported with pre-prepared response plans designed to minimise delays to operations - without compromising safety.
DBL employs the latest technology, highly trained field operatives, stringent quality standards - and is accredited to ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 18001.
For further information contact Chas Reid on 07740 631 751 or visit www.safelaneglobal.com
We have the skills, knowledge and a comprehensive modern fleet of piling plant and equipment to carry out temporary and permanent steel piled installations with our own highly trained workforce. We work on a design and install principle for the delivery of steel piling and have in-house design engineers working with Contracts Managers and estimators to ensure the most economic solution is provided to customers. We develop solutions from £5,000 to £10,000,000 based on the following range of equipment to suit any customer requirement;
· Vibratory Leader Rig – purpose designed for installation and extraction of sheet piles. These rigs have short set up times, high output capability and all operations are carried out near or at ground level
· Hydraulic Pile Press – uses previously driven piles to drive and extract piles without noise or vibration if required. The press and power pack are self contained and ideal for environmentally sensitive, inner city, restricted or constrained sites and over open water
· ‘Grizzly’ Hammers – mounted to an excavator the hammer is self sufficient once pile packs are unloaded. This hammer is ideal for working in restricted conditions, including headroom, and can drive on embankments. The hammer can also drive tubular piles and posts.
· Vibratory Hammers – crane suspended and adaptable to pile type
· Impact hammers – attached to leader rig and adaptable to pile type
WPH have over 40 years experience of large and small projects in the field of Marine Construction, Demolition & Plant Hire and is fully compliant with Health and Safety requirements.
We are ISO 9001 registered and the winners of two prestigious Institute of Civil Engineers awards.
All our craft are Port of London Authority registered.
The company is a PLA registered and approved contractor.
For further details visit www.wphmarine.com or
Contact Ian Bone on +44 (0) 1795 422764