UK and global chemical data checking, benchmarking, forecasts, and analyses along with pricing, standards, engineering, supply chain management and sustainability solutions.
The global chemicals industry faces enormous safety, economic and environmental pressures, and a growing regulatory landscape. UK Ports provides critical information and insight to effectively plan, design, operate, comply and sustain:
- Strategic planning information, from portfolio analysis to measuring the impact of economy fluctuations. Register for access
- Supply management details for materials’ pricing, selection, inventory optimisation, and compliance
- Information and tools to support engineering, design and construction
- Environmental, health, safety and sustainability options
Where UK Ports Can Help
- Industry service to help decide which emerging markets to target
- Management strategy, tools, services and insights intopricing and purchasing, materials, chemical lifecycle management,hazards and MRO inventory optimisation
- Validating engineering/design methods, industry standards, regulations, supplier catalogues, and project costing
- Sustainability andgreening the supply chain, crisis and incident management, and environmental management consulting
Evaluating more than 150 industries within the United Kingdom and more than 90 industries around the world. Our global services enable clients to:
- Market directly to named executives, size, compare, and rank industries.
- Target most promising markets, while avoiding high-risk situations.
- Accurately predict and forecast company sales.
- Allocate resources and manage production more efficiently and effectively.