UK & Global chemical data checking, benchmarking, forecasts, and analyses along with pricing, standards, engineering, supply chain management and sustainability solutions.
The global chemicals industry faces enormous safety, economic and environmental pressures, and a growing regulatory landscape. UK Ports provides critical information and insight to effectively planning, design, operate, comply and sustain:
- Strategic planning information, from portfolio analysis to measuring the impact of economy fluctuations. Register for access
- Supply management details for materials pricing, selection, inventory optimization, and compliance.
- Information and tools to support Engineering, Design and Construction.
- Environmental, health, safety and sustainability options solutions.
Where UK Ports Can Help
- Industry service to help decide which emerging markets to target.
- Management Strategy, tools, services and insight for pricing and purchasing materials, chemical lifecycle management, Hazards and MRO inventory optimization.
- Validating engineering/design methods, industry standards, regulations, supplier catalogues, and project costing.
- Sustainability & Greening the supply chain, crisis and incident management, and environmental Management consulting.
Evaluating more than 150 industries within the United Kingdom and more than 90 industries around the world. Our global services enable clients to:
- Market directly to named executives, size, compare, and rank industries.
- Target most promising markets, while avoiding high-risk situations.
- Accurately predict and forecast company sales.
- Allocate resources and manage production more efficiently & effectively.