UK Ports can provide timely and accurate data, analysis and forecasts for the complete A&D lifecycle, from programme conception and procurement to retirement.
From concept to retirement, maximise your programme's potential.
- Increase insight into market dynamics and business opportunities
- Ensure your pricing is based on an understanding of global, country and commodity dynamics
- Employ superior engineering design practices, obsolescence planning and compliance risk management
- Optimise inventory and sourcing operations while greening your supply chain
- Implement environmental and sustainability guidelines
Where UK Ports Can Help
Resolutions to help optimise your planning, design, and supply chain, ensuring quality decisions while minimising cost and risks.
- Accurate commodity pricing and wage information
- Mapping and forecasting tools for changing budgets and priorities
- Design and logistics data for products and components with management tools for BOMs, regulatory compliance, and counterfeit/obsolescence awareness
- Engineering standards and design methods
- EHS and sustainability management programmes